Thursday, May 22, 2008

Team Greenfield



Observe the logo above. This eye-catching gem, designed by my wife and modeled after the tattoo on my upper back, is now featured on the front of the Ironman 2008 Team Greenfield t-shirts.

A shirt is $10. Click here to reserve your shirt!

It'd be awesome to see some of my homies out there cheering me on at Ironman Coeur D' Alene, Canada and Hawaii with the t-shirts.

And, yes, you can spill beer on it while watching Ironman, as long as you save some for me after the race. Just click here to get your shirt and I'll make sure it ends up in your hands in time for the race!

Ben

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben,

We want t-shirts. They're such a cool design!

Oh, and will you show off the IRONMAN onesies your sons will be wearing at the races? Jessa did a great job on those.

Can't wait to watch you tear up the route here really soon!
Count us in for t-shirts.
Love from Moscow...

Spokane Al said...

There is nothing subtle about that tattoo! I like it - and the shirt is pretty cool too.

Diane Swift said...

Must have one of those awesome shirts!!
I will see ya in the massage tent
after the race!
I will see Ya in the tent by
4:30 ????