Monday, February 2, 2009

Boys Like Fire & Drugs

This Monday, River and Terran went to Grandma's. A firetruck rolled up to the building just across the street with lights blaring and sirens wailing. The boys' chair gave them a perfect vantage point...


...I am really hoping they were not witnessing a violent crime scene or murder...


...that's right, they've figured out waving.


...firetrucks are apparently way cool for 10 month old boys.


As for me, I've turned to drugs for entertainment...



Most of the testimonials that I've read about this stuff comes from 82 year old men who finally were able to get out of their diapers, excited about the potential of many consecutive years of making babies.

I'll definitely call my physician if the effect lasts for more than 3 hours.

Ben

1 comment:

Bucer's Coffeehouse Pub said...

Um. Shouldn't this title read..."Drugs. And Boys Like Fire Trucks"? :)