Thursday, October 11, 2007

Carbohondriac

Today was relatively uneventful, other than one very colossal event...

...no seriously, this was a big deal...

...probably one of the most significant things that has ever happened to me, after my birth and my wedding...

..it happened during my Ironman carbohydrate loading protocol...

...That's right, folks: I believe that I have successfully consumed the largest bowl of oatmeal I have ever eaten.

This massive feast consisted of:

-1 entire cup of oats
-1 tablespoon of almond butter
-1 entire container of yogurt
-2 eggs
-2 small bananas
-12 chocolate covered macadamia nuts

By my reckoning, this was an 1100 calorie meal. And there were no Double Arches involved.

By the way, go to http://tri-fusion.com/Gallery/ for photos. Unfortunately, the giant bowl of oatmeal went unphotographed.

2 comments:

LORIE said...

WOW! I would have liked to seen that. . . .

Unknown said...

Ben,

It's been great reading over your blog and hearing about all your sucess throughout the year. Keep up the good work and maybe I'll see you in the northwest sometime soon.

Daniel Ross