Thursday, November 8, 2007

Floating Hotel

I have officially arrived in Florida and I am staying...

...on my cousin's boat...

...parked out behind his condo...

..the boat's name is "Silly Jilly"...

...and here are pictures...






Awesome! I actually had a pretty good night's sleep, and caught some tasty fish for breakfast. No, just kidding. Anyways, I'm heading up to Clearwater (from Bradenton) in a few minutes to check out the water. It's about an hour away, so on Friday night, I'm staying with Dr. Pearce (the medical director for the race) at the host hotel, which is literally just smack on top of the swim start.

My body still feels beat up, but what the heck, I'm in Florida.

1 comment:

M-Dot said...

Nice!

Keep up the positives lots of prayers and best wishes to you. Remember there's no shame in walking either. : )